1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Tundra Western Plow with Dim Low beam.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Quenner, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Quenner

Quenner Junior Member

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i'm new to this site and i think its awesome. My question is this, i have a 2010 toyota tundra and have recently purchased a 2011 western pro plow with ultramount. I have installed the plow brackets, wiring that came with the new harness for toyota and followed the installation :help:instructions that came with harness. Everything is functioning properly exept for the low beam lights. They are very very dim. The high beams are working well and so are all the plow functions. Any ideas???
    Cheers.

Roger

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

double ck your plow plugs. might have to flip the plugs from A to B or remove the pins and flip them. this is at your tk headlight plug to plow plug

3. Quenner

Quenner Junior Member

Thanks Dieselss.
    I did that last night and it worked. Thanks alot for your help. I appreciate it.
    Cheers.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ok. Glad it worked

5. Jje1228

Jje1228 Junior Member

I am having the same issue with mine. If I switch them around I get no headlights but all other lights still work. I realize this thread is a couple of years old. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  6. Jje1228

Jje1228 Junior Member

I should have mentioned it's a fisher HT WITH A 3 port isolation module.