1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Toyota Tundra with a Western Midweight

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Spucel, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Here is a picture of my tundra with a Western Midweight on it. I'm going to order a Western 1000 tailgate salter for it in the next couple of weeks. So far, I'm happy with it!

2. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

Looks very nice!!
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Wait till you finally get to push some snow. Than you will be more than happy with it, Scott. Very nice looking set up you have there. Good luck this year!:waving:
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking Tundra. You will love it for plowing, they push snow wicked good.
  5. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Thanks guys, very excited for the first snow fall. Any recommendations on how much weight to throw in the bed?
  6. H20-32

H20-32 Member

Looks good, I run approx 500lbs of sand on a pallet. With the spreader you order that should enough weight (loaded) Goodluck this winter.
  7. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Now I'm working on the lights for the truck. Hard to make decisions....:dizzy:
  8. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

9. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't worry about adding extra weight. Between the salter and the salt you should be plenty good.
  10. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Sounds good boss