1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Ram 1500 35k miles Western Snow Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowleopar82, Dec 8, 2012.

1. snowleopar82

snowleopar82 Junior Member

2010 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500 35k miles for sale

No dent, no scratch. CD/MP3 player, Iphone connection.

With brand new Western snow plow.

Very very clean truck! By Owner..

With brand new $6500 worth snow plow, all together $27.000 obo

call, text or email me
    203 253 8201
    Stamford, CT
    I can send more pictures.

2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

buddy if you paid 6500 for that plow you got had.... just saying... I just picked up a brand new 8.6' V installed for 5800.00

3. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

I was thinking the same thing, that setup should not have cost anything over $4000 installed

4. snowleopar82

Awww guys! Where are you living and look at where I'm! Just go any real estate website and look how much is house where I'm. Here is second expensive place in entire US!

Second things, really I don't want a be rude but is there any body ask you how much you pay for your snow plow? NO!

This item for sale, if you need it if you want a buy it go contact me, if its not don't bother! Just go look at your business, if you have it. That simple! Come on, lets be adult, lets act like a normal!

(I have receipt from snow plow and for few extra stuff, I get from www.burquip.com/ New York, if any body want to, can call and ask the price! That $6500 not only for plow, there is have few more extra good stuff.)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  5. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

sorry was only trying to inform you... shop around next time... coulda saved yourself a lot of money... not trying to be an ass or high jack your post..just trying to help.

6. snowleopar82

Thank you sir. I have around 50 miles 3 place and from them I get the best price!

7. snowleopar82

I reduce price. $24,900! firm!

8. snowleopar82

Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!