1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Kubota skid steers????????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by AmesLandscaping, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Anybody seen one yet in person???? Look like they only come with tracks... no tire machines yet, I wonder if they are another brand , just with kubota colors and stickers?????

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Check the Canadian weather thread, it's got a few pics of this machine.

3. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

There are over a thousand pages in that thread. I think the Kobota pics are about two pages from the end (as of today anyway).

4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

5. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

Sorry. My bad. Maybe not a thousand pages but certainly over 10,000 posts. What the hell are you guys talking about over there. It can't be all weather.:sleeping:
    Very kind of you to provide the link Grassman.

6. Grassman09

Anything for a fellow KTM'r..

Yup its all weather related. :whistling:

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

They are talking about caring for their mullets.:help:

8. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

I would be willing to put up about ten thousand posts if we were talking about dirt bikes. Is there any good single track in your area?

Now thats one that I got a good chucle out of. Where the hell did you pull that one from? Something related to hosers and the great white north? It's been along time since those two were in a movie. You may not have realized it when you posted, but you just dated yourself (me to I guess).

9. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Kinda looks like a Komatsu

10. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Bob and Doug are the best!!! Represent us so well!

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

First time I met JD I had to take a pix of him, it was a flash back to the 80's.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  12. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

13. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

14. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

That made my morning LOL LOL.
    And you know if someone rides a KTM they can't be all bad :}

15. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

16. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

"Buisness out front and a party in the back". Are you sure that's JDDave? I don't see an Ebling on the back of that Chevy. Oh wait. That's probably the Ebling prototype on the back of his head. :D

If they ride a KTM than they will at least get the benefit of the doubt. Is my hair being parted some or is this a reference to Dave?

I just realized. This thread is starting to look a lot like the Canadian Weather Thread. We may have to rename it to The Other Canadian Weather Thread. Or maybe the ADMIN will move it over. Maybe after we reach a 100, or so, posts about mullets or some other fascinating subject matter.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  17. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Ha Ha ha.........

19. Grassman09

Yes there is a good deal of single track. But sadly its not open yet, it don't open until May1st I believe as they want to Forrest to rest in between Snowmoblies and Bike season. All the tress got together and said they want a month of silence. We have to respect them if we want to keep riding in between hem.

20. Grassman09

Why on earth would a millionaire buy a Kubota tracked skid? Look at JD and Tripple L they only buy green.