1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 John Deere 930A

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Jan 12, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Lost a large account and don't need a 15k mower. I KNOW this is plowsite but I WILL trade for snow removal equipment.....will take trades or cash is nice hahaha will cut a deal.

Looking for:

- Dump & Enclosed Trailers
    - Used Zero Turn & Walkbehind Mowers
    - Western/Blizzard Plows and Western/Snow-ex Salters

lmk what you have.....I realise not a lot of people have cash on them thats why I'm open to trades. This mower has under 50hrs of use on it! Its a 2010 John Deere 930A with 27hp Kawasaki, 60" 7-Iron Deck, electric deck lift & PTO shut-off on control bars, also includes a TRIPPLE bagging system!!

Ideal trade would be for a:

6-7'x12-14' dump trailer and a used 52-60" zero turn and 48" walkbehind. I can put up extra cash if needed + my 6x12 open trailer
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump it to the top....lmk what you guys have to trade or make a cash offer.
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

4. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

do you have the safety covers for over the belts?, that looks scary like that...
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

What is the bagging system worth and what did you pay for the unit new. I just priced out a 997 so I'm trying to compare.
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I think I paid something around 12,500? Bagger cost me like $2k??? I gotta double check
  7. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

i have a 32' enclosed im looking to get rid of
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nahhh way to big for me
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah I have the covers, but without them I can take the bagging sytem off in under 2mins which is VERY nice. Nothing scary about it, ran my 850A like that all year with no issues.

Now who's interested in the mower? Like I said I'm 100% open towards TRADES