1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Hemi getting new heads

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by dave_dj1, Apr 18, 2014.

1. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

So I take my truck in a week or so ago to see about swapping it and they test drive it. They come back and tell me it has what they think is an exhaust manifold gasket leak. I tell them that it has ticked since new. Luckily the truck has 5 year 100k power train warranty. I drop the truck off Tuesday and they call me that same morning to let me know that they will be replacing both heads under warranty. This is all well and good except I need the truck as I have my own construction business. Sigh, they called me yesterday around noon time to tell me they should have it back together around noon time today.

Anyway, keep an eye on your manifold gaskets and get them fixed before your warranty runs out. I'm at 86k.