1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Ford Super Duty 8' Pick Up Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by onsight, Jan 29, 2010.

1. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Just bought a 2010 F350 Super Duty Pick up and I'm taking the box off, and putting a Service Body on it. Will sell the box with tailgate and tail lights for $2000 or offer. The color is red, has FX4 decals on the side and is in mint condition. I believe that this box will fit on 1999 to current Super Duty Trucks. Box is located in Waterford Wisconsin, still on my truck, but coming off real soon. Sorry - no pics available right now, but can get some.

2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I could be wrong but I think those will only fit on 2008 when they redid the body style

3. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I think they will bolt up on the older models - kind of like the mirrors. I don't think they've changed the frame itself. I could be wrong though.....

4. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

exactly!, they will fit any 99-up super duty. we just put a '10 bed on a '01 truck...new truck got the service body from the '01 and the '01 got the bumper and bed from the '10. no mods needed.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep they fit. Even just the tailgate and or tail lights are interchangable.

6. kj330

kj330 Member

IMO. i think your price may be a bit high. i just got a 2010 8' box with, bumper, tail lights, bolts, tailgate, and factory bedliner for 1400.00 at the local truck body company. whan i called around to several states, for a new take off bed the highest was 1600.00. and these are beds with only the milage from the dealer to the shop..and almost any color choice

7. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I agree, I looked into it for one of our 09'. I know new vs scrap are different, but no one cares if you know what I mean, as long as it is clean, most people will be repainting anyway.

8. kj330

kj330 Member

the one i picked p came off the new truck and they put it on my frame. i quickly put four bolts in by hand and drove home 15 minutes. and spent another 20 min to finish the install up... cant beat that..

9. P.A.L.S.

P.A.L.S. Junior Member

I would be interested in the box. I will pay you $1000 to make it worth my while. I have to come from PA.