1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Ford F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captfudd, Feb 15, 2011.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

For Sale

2010 Ford Super Duty F-250 Super Cab XLT
    Tuxedo Black w/ gray interior
    5.4 Gas Engine
    4x4
    Automatic Transmission
    AM/FM MP3/CD Player
    Power Windows, Door Locks, Seats
    Keyless Entry
    Heated Power Towing Mirrors
    Sliding Rear Window
    Fog Lights
    Trailer Towing Pckg
    Snow Plow Prep (does not have a plow on it)

10,210 miles

Truck was bought in April 2010 for anticipated work needs those needs did not come through so I don't need a truck of this caliber I still have original window sticker & owners manual. IT has had its maintenance performed at dealer and records are available from them.

Asking $32,500 OBO

*** buyer to receive certificate for complete Professional Detailing - including steam clean engine compartment, interior shampoo, compound & wax to get that Brand New feel for a lot less then the new price! ***

IF seriously interested please contact me tru this posting or fudd90@yahoo.com and a time to test drive can be set up

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k488/fudd90/

BLUE BOOK® PRIVATE PARTY VALUE

Private Party Value

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than any remaining factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

2010 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab XLT Pickup 4D 6 3/4 ft
    More Photos
    Condition Value
    Excellent
    $38,140
    Good
    $36,440
    Fair
    $33,940