1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Ford Diesel

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DCS MN, Sep 6, 2009.

1. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Has anyone heard any specs on the new Ford built diesel motor??
    Any information leaked??

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

If your talking about the new 6.7 diesel then yes there is plenty of info on it. Just look in the ford section.

3. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

I love ford's I have always owned them and will continue to barring any major problems. But, seriously 4 different diesels within 10 yrs, what does that say about longevity, and with the 6.4s only being out for 2 yrs when all is said and done, am I going to be able to find parts for it 8 years from now when I need to, or are they going to be not found and costly. Just my.02, they have never failed me in the past hopefully they wont in the future.

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Is there even going to be a 2010 or is going to be a short year thing like the '07's.

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I beleive the 2010 will be a short year. I thought I heard that the 2011 will be coming sometime in mid next year. They might be waiting for the autoshow circuit

6. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil Member

7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

8. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

they are unvailing it at this years texas state fair, in the next month or 2. The guys on the powerstrokorg were talking about it.

9. Brannick Group

Brannick Group Junior Member

Built in MEXICO

10. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Getting rid of the DPF system.. way to go Ford.. stick me with the crap DPF.. ohhh well glad there is a tune to get rid of it.. just need to save the money