1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 F350 Pricing

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by crossboneracing, Mar 14, 2011.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys, a good friend of mine is upgrading his whole fleet and has his personal pickup for sale. Its a 2010 F350 XL. Has minute mount fisher truckside parts, no blade, has pw, pl and 5.4. Any ideas on what a fair price is? Has around 10-15k miles. Truck did have an accident and the bed was replaced, ding in front bumper, but no heavy plowing use. Also, I am generally a chevy guy but think i can get a deal i cant pass up on this truck and need to replace one of my trucks. Let me know your opinions on these trucks and what a fair price would be. Thanks guys!
  2. trevier

trevier Senior Member

that 5.4 motor is a dog, terrible gas mileage, other than that it would be fine,
  3. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Yeah i know its a dog and has horribile mileage, its a mowing crew truck and pulls a trailer and will have a dump insert in it. The current truck is a 454 gm 1 ton so I dont think gas mileage would be worse! Really interested to know what you guys think something like this is worth?
  4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

18-23k depending on how much the accident damage really was