1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 f250v10 rear parking lamps

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Dlongerman, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Hello all, I have front tuning lights and everything works fine in the front but NO rear running lights. Turn signals work, reverse signals work..

I have replaced a fuse last week, and it worked, just went out again tonight, fuse looks fine. Looking in the owners manual and I can't find anything. I replaced fuse number 21 fog lamp relay feed, concerning lamps. The last time it went out and worked. Checked the fuse this time and it was fine. But still no lights.

What can cause this? How do I fix it. Help appreciated!

Dan

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

sometimes they add extra fuses under the hood for trailer etc... ck those.
    did you look at your trail plugs out back???? alotta guys neglect those and they get that awsome green fuzz and can/will blow fuse

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Well I use my trailer plug regularly during the spring, summer, and fall. It's always got dielectric grease on it. I'll check it but it should be good

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

replace a couple more fuses that were blown under the hood. Also replaced the bulbs in the rear. still have turn/brake lights. But still NO rear running lights. Checked the trailer plug, still got dielectric grease on them.

suggestions are welcome.

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Well next step is to find the wiring going to the rear,,,and probe the parking light wire. Usually bwn