1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 F150 Supercrew 4X4

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by TurfPlow, Feb 12, 2010.

1. TurfPlow

TurfPlow Junior Member

Is anybody using the 2010 F150 to plow with??? If so what plow have you installed on it?
  2. plyfd

plyfd Junior Member

I use on my 2009 F150 extended cab with the FX4 package the Western HTS and have no problems. Its a great plow for the truck.
  3. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT

We have 7 1/2 foot fisher extreme v's and they go good on the 150's.
  4. mreamer

mreamer Member

hey snobgone - did you do anything to the suspension on your f150s?
  5. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

If your going to plow with a 150 add a set of timbrens to the front or add a 2" leveling kit to help keep the truck sitting like it should. Also, if you hang a 800lb plow off the front of your truck, you really should add about that much behind the rear axle as a ballist to help counterweight the truck. This takes some of the stress off the front end and keeps the truck sitting more level. I have been plowing with my 04 with a 7.6' Boss poly for 3.5 winters now and have had no issues. Expect your ball joints and front struts to wear out faster, and watch the trans temps, but other then that you will be fine.

That pic is from 2 seasons ago I think. No time to take photos anymore.