1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Exmark 36" Walk Behind Mower - Light Use

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 10, 2013.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Up for sale is one of our Exmark Metro walk behind lawn mowers. I'm sure most of you know exactly what it is, so I don't really need to go over its specs.

It is the 36" model. It has never had a Velkie/Sulkie attached to it, so you can be assured the transmission has seen very light use. As we all know, Metros do not have hour meters on them so I can't give an exact hour reading. But when you look at the machine in person, it is very easy to see that it has under 100 hours on it. We bought it to do a couple homes with gates to the back yard, but outside of those two homes, we never picked up any others that required its use.

$2,350 - Cash only - Not interested in any trades. The unit is located on the MA/NH seacoast line.

This mower is fully serviced, and 100% ready to go to work tomorrow.

PM me or email at ccorso@terralawns.com with any questions, or if you would like to set up a meeting to try it out.

photo.jpg

metroengine.jpg

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

bump for this post