1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD w/ 2,500 miles, Western Pro Plus plow $28,000!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michelle4sidney, Sep 26, 2011.

1. michelle4sidney

michelle4sidney Junior Member
    from MD

2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD w/ 2,500 miles, Western Pro Plus plow $28,000! Only selling because I need to get out of the loan due to military obligation. Price reduced for quick sale! Call me at 240-682-5506.

I will add pics and ebay listing link in another post as it wont let me add them now.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. michelle4sidney

from MD

3. michelle4sidney

from MD

4. michelle4sidney

from MD

No one is interested in this deal? Opinions...am I asking too much? Something people don't like with the truck? Can't believe I haven't gotten any interest yet...

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

6. michelle4sidney

from MD

Less than 24 hours on the auction!! Someone must be in need of a nice rig like this....lots of watchers but no bids yet, its at $27,999 right now guys!!

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Nice looking truck...but I think you should be expecting to get around 25k. Good luck with your sale.

8. michelle4sidney

from MD

That's too low, this is basically a brand new truck and brand new pro plus plow, both used one LIGHT season for my driveway only. The truck alone is $25k according to edmunds.com then you include the plow, the $2000 tires/wheels (almost new), and the $2500 extended warranty. 2,500 miles? I shouldnt have any problem getting $30k I might have to wait until closer to winter so people have a need, then I'll have to ask a little more though due to supply and demand ;)

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

What it is worth and what you might get are 2 different things. Right now the economy is shot. There are trucks coming for sale all the time.

You have a great looking truck, good luck with the sale.

what size plow do you have.

10. michelle4sidney

from MD

Thanks. Its the 8 ft. Western Pro Plus, which cost me $6000 installed.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  11. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

im not going to bash ur post but people have to remember a couple things..... yes plows are expensive and a great way to make money but it beats the crap outta the trucks. wheels and tires are nice too but they narrow down your selling crowd.

12. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for serving our country. Hope you get what you need out of the truck.