1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Boss 9'2" Poly V-Plow Complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hiranger, Apr 23, 2012.

1. hiranger

hiranger Member

Plow/ Truck side/ Complete wiring harness for Ford F250/350 used one season. If you are looking for a mint condition unit then look no further!!!! Always stored inside even during the winter season. $4000.00 complete.. Just buy new bolts and put it on your truck !! Call Grant at (309) 635-4789. Serious inquiries only please

001.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Sell just the plow?

3. hiranger

hiranger Member

I would rather sell the whole thing complete really... I will think about it though

4. hiranger

hiranger Member

Bump.. $3900.00

5. hiranger

hiranger Member

Guess nobody needs a plow/mounts in like new condition :(

6. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

You need to understand, I bought a 2011 9ft VXT this Jan, plow, and truck side harness,with controller for $4,300. New is selling cheap, to make way for 2012 inventory. Tough to beat new, with warranty.

7. hiranger

hiranger Member

Around here the plow cost $5600 !!! Straight blades cost $4300.. You got a good deal!!!

8. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

Where you located at?

9. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

this is true, esi gave me a price close to that shipped to my door from the east coast.

id consider buying it if the price wasnt so high, keep in mind it is the off season right now to.

10. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I would agree. That is not much less than I have in my new 2012 plow. Being the off season following a dismal winter doesn't help. Not sure how it is your way, but our grass looks like mid August around here and has for a month. Economy isn't flowing well. Then figure in the fact there is no sense of urgency to buy a plow right now. . . good luck with your sale. Going to be a tough sell from now until late September.

If you absolutely must dump it, you might get some looks in the $3-3500 range. Even then, you need to find the guy with the money. Doesn't matter if it is $2500 if nobody is spending right now.

11. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Check your private messages, sent you something a few day ago