1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Boss 8' Superduty With Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by themasonstouch, Aug 13, 2012.

1. themasonstouch

themasonstouch Junior Member

I just ordered my new Boss V XT and my 2010 needs to find a new home. Like the title says it is a 2010 that has been out maybe 10 times total and 7 were from last year. Washed and stored in the garage after every snowfall. I also bought the boss wings for it last year and they worked well but I only used them a couple times thus switching to a v plow now. Im in Hugo MN but would be willing to throw it on the trailer and meet someone half way if they were relatively close. Pictures are available also. This is for a complete set-up including wiring, mount (was on an 03 chevy 2500hd) controls, everything. Cutting edge is in great shape and also has a backdrag installed, also has a snowflap. Asking 3500.00 for everything.

2011-09-12 12.59.54.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

Would you be willing to sell the wings separately? If so, please send me a pm

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I looked at this yesterday... A friend of mine is picking this up Tuesday.