1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 blizzard 86110 LP

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by viper881, Feb 7, 2013.

1. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

My controller blinks red fast. All fuses replaced, check the connection and cleaned them good. And the toggle is forward in plow mode. Anybody got other ideas?
  2. cheffy

cheffy Junior Member
    from Sconsin

I had that kind of problem on my speed wing . Check the harness wires going back to the truck I found a bare spot on the wire which was causing a short. Also some times the prongs for the connections need a little cleaning
  3. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

I cleaned all the prongs made sure they were all striaght. So follow back the wires to the fues block and see if theres a bare?
  4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

black ground wire on the plow side from solenoid to A port and your Power and Ground plug with the white and tan wrapped wires from the plug at the grill to under the pump cover. See them get crushed and loose connection. If nothing there look at wires upto switches for crushed / damaged and then look at truck side.
  5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Took it to my dealer and it ended up being my plow module. They had to install a new one. Thanks for the help guys. Tried all of that. Finally just took it to the dealer.