1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 blizzard 810power plow problems

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Dubclark, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Dubclark

Dubclark Junior Member

I'm having problems with my plow. When I engage the plow to the undercarriage the arm goes up like its suppose to but the hand or claw will not go up with it. It goes up to parallel with ground. The plow allows me to lock pins and use it as it was ment to be used. All springs seem to be on and not broken. I have a smart hitch2.
    Also I'm having problems with the plow side switches. When I switch to disengage the plow without pushing the right switch down to lower the plow it goes up until I let go of the switch on the left. Any ideas??
    I have 2010 blizzard 810 power plow in great condition, or so I thought.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Tighten the bolt at the "claw". Might have to just take it off and install a new one all together. Might need the power hitch switch as for that issue