1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 9.2 VXT w/ warranty. Used One Season

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AndersonCS, Jul 22, 2011.

1. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

I'm going to start selling my plows on a yearly basis to keep warranty on all my plows.

I purchased the plow in the fall of 2010. It is in great condition and has a brand new not installed rubber deflector that I'll be putting on shortly, Locking Cylinders, and New A-Frame in the box if ever needed.

Plow does not come with truckside or wiring as it will be used on the new plow.

Looking to get $6900.00 but will consider any serious offer

I would consider throwing in a brand new mount and wiring package (you install) for $7450.00 and will consider delivery.

Call 715.412.0909 (Joe) with questions.

Sorry last picture is not current but I will work to get new pictures posted soon.

Truck with Salter (4).jpg

2. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

I know in my area it is hard to find great used plows so no I would consider $3000.00 for it. Sorry but to many people on Craigslist tend to ask.

It does come with manufacturers warranty.
  3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Interested if you ever get real on your price.
  4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

How much do these cost new in your area??? I agree, price sounds high to me, but maybe they are $12000 in your area...
  5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I thought he was selling (2) plows, I guess not. What a joke, on the price for a plow.....
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

This is for the PLOWSIDE ONLY??? No offense, but I can get that plow brand new complete and installed for about $1,000 less, and we're basically in the same region.
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Infact, hit me up on your next purchase. I'm sure I can get you a better deal than you are currently getting.
  9. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah im interested at least if they could be shipped on skids to NJ, if its for both the price isnt off par, if $6900 is for one, without $1200ish worth of extras to buy used?

We just got 9'2" V XTs for $5300 end of 2010 brand new so yeah the $6900 cant be for one plow.
  10. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

But it comes with a new a-frame so that must be the reason.
  11. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Another bogus thread by a disappearing OP
  12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

His post never made sense... He doesn't think he has warranty on a 2010 plow??? Not a Boss user, but I am sure they have a 2 year warranty.
  13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

^^^^^^They sure do
  14. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Im so confused whats the price on these plows?
  15. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I was going to say something a few days ago but I wasn't sure what the BOSS prices were. Since then, yeah holy crap! I can get a 8'2 installed for 5350.00 so how much more can 1 foot be.
  16. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Like $1550.......
  17. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

The crack must be potent in Central WI...
  18. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Sold yesterday. Sorry guys its hard to find used plows around here.
  19. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I'll deliver you (6) 2011 NEW, 9'2" for let's say $6000 each cash, when can I come up?
  20. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

To the guy who bought the plow; I have a 2010 chevy 2500hd regular cab regular box gas motor truck for $84,000. (Sorry used trucks are hard to find around here)