1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010/2011 Maine winter/ My stuff

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GMCHD plower, Oct 31, 2010.

1. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pic's of the little bit of snow we got this morning, then some picture of the "shop", and a picture of my little toolbox in the truck. The box cost $20 and holds what I need. I'll eventually upgrade. The shop is our old 8 stall barn that we're basicly gutting and turning into a shop.

CIMG0319.JPG

CIMG0320.JPG

CIMG0321.JPG

CIMG0322.JPG

CIMG0323.JPG

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. GMCHD plower

Last one....

CIMG0324.JPG

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I'd love to have that shop...lots of possibilities:drinkup:

4. GMCHD plower

We still have 3 stalls to take out, we're taking 6 out of the 8 out. The isle and the whole right side are going to be for mechanical stuff (parking the truck, working on stuff, painting etc). The 2 stalls on the right are going to be for wood working.

5. loggerman

loggerman Member

Leave the kid alone guys! My boy always referred to my stuff as his untill he got his own toys!

6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

That's a nice barn, is there a loft where you can store bagged salt?

7. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I agree!
    In fact I think someone (grassman) is jealous!
    And the only way he can feel better about himself is to put someone else down.

8. GMCHD plower

Thanks, how much did you guys get up there?
    No, but theres plenty of room if I want to drop a pallet in there or the garage or other barn.

9. GMCHD plower

We were looking and if we want we should beable to fit the 09 and the 06 with their plows on and possibly a car or two in there once were all said and done.

10. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

x2..............

11. GMCHD plower

Eventually we're going to recoat the floor with new cement over the whole thing.

12. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

hey nice start you got going there to your guys shop, and dont worry about them other folks crying, they must not have grown up working like us folks have had to up here in maine, haha it may not be yours but you treat it like it is, i did the same thing when i was younger, keep up the hard work there buddy:mechanic:

13. GMCHD plower

Thanks Brad, I do try to treat it like it's mine cause one day it will be haha!

14. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Where in Central Maine are you....I love in Norway and we didnt get anything like that....

15. GMCHD plower

Bangor area.

16. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

GMCHD:
    It doesn't look like the ground is frozen up there yet. We still have a long way to go down here. The threat of snow showers is staying about 8 days out on the 10 day forecast. On saturday it was scheduled for next sunday, now its next tuesday.....

17. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pictures GMCHD Plower. Like you said it's not the greatest shop. But it's alot better than stoaring stuff out side.

18. GMCHD plower

Ya it's not up here yet either. I was just glad to see the snow!

19. GMCHD plower

Ya plus it's better for the middle of the winter if we need to work on something.

20. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Ya it is. Working on somthing laying on the cold ground sucks. I've bean there and done that.