1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Western MVP Plus 8'6" Ultra Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duraplow, Apr 28, 2010.

1. duraplow

duraplow Member

This plow was only used for 1 smaller strom in January 2010!!!
    The plow was on a 2006 Chevy 2500HD, Mount Brackets fit Chevy/Gmc from 1999-2007
    2009 Western MVP Plus Vee-Plow
    Features:
    Plow is 8'6" Wide x 29" Tall
    Ultra Mount
    Night Hawk Lights
    Dual Trip Edge
    Center Snow Trail Gap Cover
    Rubber Snow Deflector
    Flag Plow Markers
    Cab Command Control
    70 Degree Cutting Edge
    Powerbar for extra Blade Strength
    Double Acting Cylinders

This Plow is in Excellent condition and ready to make someone alot of $$$$$

Looking for $4200 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

possible trade?

Would you trade for a custom chopper rolling chassis? It only needs motor/wiring/seat/paint.It has billet chrome everywhere.6spd Revtech tranny and much more quality parts on it.I have 10 grand inv. I m only 30 min away in north nj(High Point).It would make awesome around town scooter. Let me know what you think.

3. duraplow

duraplow Member

No thanks. If I were to trade Im looking for an 8'2" Boss V Plow

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Good choice! :nod

5. duraplow

duraplow Member

I grew up plowing with boss with my dad. The last one he bought was on my work truck for him, I had nothing but problems from hydrualics, not being able to mount it on the truck to head light problems. But I used a brand new one this winter and made me love The Boss even more