1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 voltex ultra lightbar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by samjr, Feb 27, 2009.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

any 1 got 1 of them i like to know i am looking @ the THE NEW 55" VOLTEX TM ULTRA LED LIGHTBAR WITH TRAFFIC ADVISOR COMES IN AMBER/WHITE AMBER WITH CLEAR LENSES LEFT AND RIGHT SIGNAL BRAKE STOP LIGHT LED LIGHTS INCLUDED
    BRAND NEW LED CONTROL BOX

just looking for some feed back guy thanks tymusic

2. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i have a 48" Voltex LED bar on my truck and love it! wish it had brake and turn signals in it.

3. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i wanted the 60" but they well not be in until 15 of next month did u get it from ***bay

4. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

yes i got it from ebay

5. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  6. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

what ever one is going to fit your vehicle better.

7. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i like mine its the clear 48"

8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

55 on a full size truck at least....48 is car/suv sized

9. icutgrass1

icutgrass1 Junior Member

how long have you guys been using your voltex lightbars? i know there cheap, and thats a good thing when you have 6 trucks to buy lightbars for... i heard on this site someone say that they stopped working, the wires werent soddered or whatever..i dont want to spend 6 grand on whelen for 6 trucks this year, after all....a lightbar doesnt make you money, its just an expense.....Thanks guys for any input

10. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

voltrex bars are cheap junk built in china

11. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

have had mine on for the last 6 months and love it no problems....mounted on my backrack. i cant justify 1k on a lightbar.

12. samjr

samjr Senior Member

so your still going good man i was wateing to get my 1 tell i got some long use feedback on them tymusic

13. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I have seen Weeman's in action both day/night and the lightbar looks/functions well.

14. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

mine has been great to me! and has got its butt kicked wiith rain, snow, water, car dryers and works as new! and thanks eric2 that means alot coming from strobe king himself! lol

15. samjr

samjr Senior Member

so ya took her in the car wash did ya and all a ok

o ya man think u can take a pick of how u got it on your backrack for me to i get a plan to get my1 up thank man tymusic

16. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

for sure. my truck only gets hand washed but they have the highpowered dryers u drive underneath.

17. samjr

samjr Senior Member

some pics

think u can get me some pics of how u got it on your backrack man so when i go to put my 1 on when i get it

18. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i ordered the lightbar brackets w. my back rack.

19. publicsafety

publicsafety Junior Member

Never seen the Voltex? What do these sell for?

I have a new LED bar that's going to be released soon for around 1099 fully loaded.

I don't know if this is something that you would be looking for instead of the voltex but let me know.

Thanks!

-Sean
    www.ThePublicSafetyStore.com

20. TLB

TLB Senior Member

I used a Voltex bar last season with no trouble, even high dollar lightbars quit working too.:rolleyes: