1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Silverado 2500HD ExCab Priced for quick sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Mar 16, 2012.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

For sale is my 2009 Silverado 2500HD 4x4. 6.0 Vortec and 6spd trans. It has 154xxx miles. Never had a plow on it and never used as a salter truck either. Runs and drives great. Has deep tinted windows, power mirrors, built in trailer brake controller. XM radio too. AC blows nice and cold, got to use it today! New cat and exhaust from cat back also.

This truck runs and drives like new. If you drove it you would think it's almost brand new with low miles, because everything feels tight still. Book value is almost $21k, I'm firm at $15999 for a quick sale.

Any questions just ask. Thanks!

IMAG0957.jpg

IMAG0941.jpg

IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG0957.jpg

IMAG0941.jpg

IMAG0942.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck, good luck with the sale.

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Thanks Dave.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Was this a work truck? That is high mileage for the year.

That would make a great plow truck.

5. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

nice truck! just wrong color for me gl with sale

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I bought it with 149xxx miles and it came out of Oklahoma. It had a tommy gate when I got it, but I don't know what they used it for. It is a real tight truck, they definately racked up a lot of hwy miles in a short time. Because its so nice to drive you can tell it had to of been pretty easy hwy miles.

Thanks!

7. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member