1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Ram

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Kingwinter, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

Anyone know when this will be available?

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

late summer, begining of fall.

3. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

haha I was meaning like more specific.
    but thanks anyway

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Just go to your local dealer and order one.
    They will call you when it gets in.
    Then you can have the first one on your block.....;)

5. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

Now theres an idea..... lock in that $2.99 gas guarantee..... ;-)

6. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

I think it takes like 8 weeks for you to get the 2.99 gas and its only up to the first 12,000 miles or 1 year of owning the car. I forgot where I saw it, but its got some technicality to it

7. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

They just stopped offering the gas card on 8/1 from what I was told... Also, you had to give up cash or financing incentives to qualify. For instance, when they were offering $4500 cash, if you got the gas card, you could only get $2000 cash. So, the cost was basically built right into the deal. On my '08, I passed on the gas card and managed to qualify for about $11,000 cash back.

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

yee-haw. now theres an incentive!

9. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

that is alot of money you saved

10. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

yeah, they pretty roundly hooked me up on this one... $4500CB for the std incentive, $2500CB for owning multiple chrystler vehicles (have a Jeep Liberty), and another $3500 preferred customer incentive. Got the SXT, hemi, auto, quad, long bed, 4X4, towing, skids, snow chief, linex, DP running boards, lifetime bumper to bumper warranty with the $50 deductable, and a brand new 9'2" Boss VXT installed with emergency parts and skids - $41K.

Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  11. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

damn that looks real nice. I wanted to get a dodge before but my buddy is always telling me that the trannies are garbage. he use to be a mechanic at a local shop here and he saw more dodge trucks in there than any other truck on the market. I want to see some pics with the boss plow on there, i am sure your setup will have no problem moving snow.

12. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Thanks dude! I'm digging it.... But I can feel you on the tranny issues... the 545RFE tranny is no monster I'll tell you that much, and compared to the Cummins, the Hemi is like a girls engine. But it's got a lifetime warranty.. Even if I got 400K out of the Cummins, I'd be on the hook for fixing it... But this way, when the ball joints fail, the tranny is smoked and the head is cracked, I'll drag it down to the dealer and get it fixed - for $50.