1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Meyer E 58 H plow pump for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by naiblair, Dec 14, 2015.

1. naiblair

naiblair Junior Member

I bought a Meyer CP-8 from guy with the 58 high lift with adjustable drop speed and I couldn't get the plow to angle right. It goes left when you hit right. So I took it to a guy who rebuilds pumps and he convinced me to buy a new pump from him instead and only wanted to offer me 350 for this one. These are 1600 new and it's only a 2009 model so you can probably make use of it for parts at minimum and I'm sure it can be fixed and used. It has a brand new c valve from Meyer $120. I thought thought would fix the problem. Motor is good, pump is good. Lifts fast and angles fast only left. $600 bucks. questions, interested or want pictures call or text Ian at 614-530-6300