1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 March Snowstorm NW MN

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by dc240nt, Apr 11, 2012.

1. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

New here so I thought Id show you some pics of a storm that hit us in March of 2009. This is my house in Dilworth, MN right outside of Moorhead. As you can see, we took a severe whoopin! Thats not my blower, I had to hire to get cleaned out. This is the storm that convinced me to buy a plow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tiaquessa

tiaquessa Senior Member

Wow!! That a serious amount of snow. Nice skid steer also.

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

we don't get many storm's like that, but when we do I love them! $$$
    So how do you like plowing?

4. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

I love plowing, and because of that, Im actually looking forward to winter. Im in the process of writting letters to all of last years clients. Going to offer a referal incentive as well as different payment options. Slowly incorporating a lawn care service into the business. Hoping to get year around customers and continue to grow the number of clients. Right now its all marketing.

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Sound like you have a good plan, best of luck to you and pray to the snow gods in the fall!!