1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Kubota M135XDTC with plow mount and blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey folks
    Up for sale is our sweet snow rig, incredibly clean and in PERFECT working order.
    Needs absolutely nothing, virtually new still, totally fluid filmed and still has plastic from dealer on the seat!
    Complete service at 370 hrs
    443 hrs and not climbing as we do not use it in the summer. I just hop in and start it every week or so.
    2009 Kubota M135XDTC
    shuttle shift
    push button shifting without clutch
    air ride seat
    heat/ac/stereo
    bi-speed turn - turns on a dime! Seriously amazing turning radius!
    super comfortable, with all the options, and a bunch of stuff I don't even know how to use since I am not a farmer!
    135 hp
    118 pto hp
    blows snow incredibly well, even the super wet stuff, power to spare
    $51,500

Blizzard mount, wiring, and controller for 8611 made by Stonebrooke Equipment.
    $750
    With tractor - $500
    I just spoke with Stonebrooke and new is $1100 for the mount and more for the wiring and controller

Buhler Farm King Blower, perfect condition, with pto shaft and hoses, paint not even worn off, fluid filmed and ready to work next winter.
    $4000- new is $8k according to Lano Equipment

Inverted Shoule s-492 blower (yellow) and 8611 plow in pics not currently for sale.

No disappointments here, this stuff is perfect!

Dan
    Bloomington, MN 55437
    763-607-7270

DSC_1263.jpg

DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1265.jpg

DSC_1266.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

2. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

more pics for your viewing pleasure

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1269.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1273.jpg

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

And even more pics

DSC_1274.jpg

DSC_1275.jpg

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1277.jpg

DSC_1278.jpg

4. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

and even a few more pics

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1281.jpg

DSC_1282.jpg

DSC_1283.jpg

5. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

And here is a better pic of the barely used red blower. This thing is almost unused.

plow06.jpg

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Price change.

I will include the 8611 mount and wiring and controller for the tractor at the $51500 price. Or go $800 less if you don't want any of that. Which is $50,700 for the tractor only for those who may be mathematically challenged! This thing needs nothing!

Mount and wiring and controller separate are $1k

If you want the Buhler blower too I will lower to $3000 with the tractor. $4000 still without the tractor. This thing is almost new, and fluid filmed, and ready for next winter if we actually get one!

:)

Dan

7. snoworks07

snoworks07 Member

Give me a call tomorrow, I have a few questions I would like to ask you regarding this tractor.

Thanks,

847-847-1058

Chuck Benigni

8. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Beauty of a setup, a lil big and more than i wanted to spend on a second tractor outfit. Keeping an eye out for an m100/m110. Good luck with the sale

9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thank you it is a wonderful machine.

Looks like I may be keeping it after all, no real interest yet. I will give it a few more weeks. If it doesn't sell soon we will just keep it and add more work for it.

It is only minimally larger than the M100/M110, mostly tire size. The 9540 and down are quite a bit smaller however.

Fortunately it never felt too large, and boy is the power awesome! It still turns on a dime, and the only time I was annoyed at the size was the height when there are trees. I had to go trim all the locations in the fall to make sure it didn't get all scratched up. It is 9' tall.

Dan

10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Is this still for sale?

11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Yes it is still available. Give a call with any questions, I am not on here a whole lot.

Dan
    763-607-7270

12. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Still available.

Ready for winter

Dan

13. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

nice macine would love to add something like that to the fleet if i had the cash right now

14. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thanks, it is a wonderful machine.

I am working on more winter and summer work for it, maybe it will stay with me after all! :) we will see!

Dan

15. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

7/24/12 Update.

I have decided to sell the Blizzard 8611 with the tractor to make it a better value to hopefully move this great machine before winter.

Tractor, Blizzard 8611 Plow-Complete, and Buhler Farm King 960 Blower.

$58,000

I also have another posting with a used nearly new condition Shoule S-492 inverted blower in another posting.

Willing to help deliver if a cash offer is finalized.

These pieces need nothing and are ready to go, no disappointments here!

Dan
    763-607-7270

16. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

No longer for sale.

Please delete thread.

Thank you!

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.