1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Honda foreman 500 fourtrax

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Jeffsd, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Jeffsd

Jeffsd Junior Member

I am looking to get a plow put om my Foreman 500, without breaking the bank. Could anyone please tell me what all I need and about how much it will set me back? I do not have a wench, the ATV is completely stock with no modifications at all. Is it even strong enough, I was told it was plenty strong. I am only looking to do residental driveways.
    Thank you in advance.
  2. rg1

rg1 Junior Member

Just recently bought a Warn RT25 winch and Warn Provantage Plow for my 2011 Foreman 500. Total for the winch, plow, and mounts was approximately $830. Most recommend the center mount plow attachment. Mounting and assembling the plow and mounts was a breeze but installing the winch was a chore. Especially the wiring with mounting the relay and stringing the wiring from the back to front and mounting and connecting the in-out switch. The instructions for the plow and winch were very good. I bought my kit here:http://4wheelonline.com/atv/ATV-UTV-Plows.107919
    Any questions give them a call.
  3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I have a Cycle Country 52" blade with the belly mount and power angle that cost me around $250 IIRC. Just installed a Viper winch which I agree was a pain to wire it up but other than that it was okay.