1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by firehog13, Oct 18, 2009.

1. firehog13

firehog13 Member

What's up boyz and girls, hope everyone had a busy and successful summer. Just finishing off the grass season and getting ready for my favorite time of the year SNOW slaughter time. Just picked up a new GMC to help make life a little easier when the nights are long and cold. I also picked up a brand new 9'2" Boss steel power v-xt in the USA and tomorrow i'm getting a new Salt Dogg 2000 spreader in Canada. I got some photos and I'll have some more once everything is mounted this week. Cheers

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

2. Snowplowkid

Snowplowkid Member

Money bags! J/K. I like it.

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Hey brother.... Is there a truck in those pictures???? :D j/k.... great new ride there, and the plow should be a great addition to it too. Best of luck!

~Kevin

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking truck and plow

5. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Looks to me like you are all set for those cold nights.

6. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

Doesn't it hurt to write out those checks BEFORE the snow flies. Crank out some pics when it's insalled. You'll be able to take along a crew to keep you company with that thing! Congrats!!

7. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

good luck brother.

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Sweat truck & plow.

9. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I guess you really did 'pick up' a new Boss V! haha. Looks good, any performance mods to the truck planned?

10. gwhunter

gwhunter Junior Member

Nice truck, I hope your not using the stock hitch to pull that takkie around. You'll soon find yourself in a world of hurt when the hitch breaks.

Matt

11. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Very nice looking! Good luck this season! :cool:ussmileyflag

12. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Something we should know about??

13. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice GMC- should push some serious snow! :nod:

14. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Very Nice! I have a similar truck but in 09 and a full size bed. You'll love these new diesels. Ton's of power. Plowing is efforless. The only thing that bothers me is constantly spinning the tires from the torque! 4x4 solves that. Goodluck!

15. firehog13

firehog13 Member

The Takeuchi TL 140 weighs 9590lbs and my trailer weighs 2200lbs which still puts me under the 13000lbs max weight.

Info from GMC web site

"Sierra heavy-duty trucks are available in Work Truck, SLE and SLT trims. The range of configurations – three cab styles, three cargo box styles and five wheelbase lengths – delivers tremendous choice. Some full-size truck manufacturers do not even offer three-quarter-ton or one-ton heavy-duty trucks. And among those that do, the Sierra HD pickups offer many segment-best capabilities, including 18,500-pound (8,392 kg) gross combined vehicle weight rating for vehicles with a gas V-8 and a 13,000-pound (5,897 kg) conventional trailer weight rating enabled by a larger-capacity trailer hitch platform. Maximum towing capacity is 16,500 pounds (7,484 kg), when equipped with a fifth-wheel hitch."

Did you have something happen to you? Please let me know for safety reasons so I don't find myself in a world of hurt.:)tymusic thanks

16. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck man!!!!!

17. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, best of luck:drinkup:

18. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Another DMAX... AWW YEAAA:yow!::yow!:

19. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

I think your wife looks the best out of all, JMO. LOL but they all look Good.

20. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

youll love the dmax for plowing. My only regret with my 06 is that i didnt get it sooner. best of luck to yea this winter