1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 GMC 2500HD small?????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by silvercity, Feb 3, 2009.

1. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Just picked up my 09 reg cab with a 9ft X-Blade Poly and the truck seems very tight inside compared to my 07 classic????? What do you guy's think??? I do like the brake-controller that is built in and the seats are way more comfortable,and it cruises on the highway at 1600rpms at 65mph with the 6speed auto....

2. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

sounds like a nice truck congrats. should handle the plow fine i use my 9' on the lighter storms but i realy dont like to use it when we get wet heavy snow

3. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

yes I'll agree. The inside's of the NBS are tighter compared to the previous years, especially the passenger side, leg room sucks.

4. peconicwaters

peconicwaters Junior Member
    from L.I N.Y

My father in law bought an 08 last year and I swore it was much tighter than my 07 classic.Its fine for him at all of 5'9" or so but tight for me at 6'1". Still a very nice truck though.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Our 2 new 07.5's are the nicest trucks GM has made. I love them more then our 2 obs trucks. The new interiors take a liittle while to get use too.