1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 F250 8' fisher ariens pro 28

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by vt properties, Nov 2, 2010.

1. vt properties

vt properties Senior Member
    from vermont

Pulled the plow out today going to change the hydo fluid tomm and check mounts. I bruoght the ariens pro 28 to a building I service , I keep it in the boiler room and pull it out for the sidewalks. The rear of the building has a tall wall 12' plus so I bloe it over and foward to clear it. Picking up polycaster Fri and mountin lightbar hopefully thurs with a pair of rear tractor lights for reverse lighting.

1102101547b.jpg

1102101547a.jpg

1102101551.jpg

1102101635.jpg

1102101635a.jpg

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set-up!

3. vt properties

from vermont

The Ariens really rocks...I knocked down huge piles to open up parking spaces last winter...It's not Hydro like the honda but its great for the price. The hondas are very expensive...

1102101551a.jpg

4. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

we run the Hondas and love them.

Plow looks good on the truck!

5. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!! What are you doing for a lightbar?

6. vt properties

from vermont

The pro 28 was 2k..the equivlent honda was 1k more. I never ran one but the hydro drive must rock..Do you have a tracked or wheel...I guess you have a 2 stage?

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck, plow, and blower.

8. vt properties

from vermont

I have a Speed Tech Raptor LED its 12"..I know people bash the STL but it was less then $200...and its a work truck so thats about all i'm going to spend on a lightbar. I am part owner on a ford 1 ton dump which has one and it works well...very bright and I got asked a bunch of times about it from other operators.

9. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Manicured Lawns :) I like it!

10. vt properties

from vermont

well changed the hydro fluid...I did it in the garage and filled it , checked my mounts all ok...changed the blower oil earlier today...still have to lube it up..it has zerk fittings in it...bolth the plow and blower were stored inside a garage all summer and still have a nice coting of fluid film on them. I keep them indoors all year...I leave the plow in the garage when not in use. Now I need more fluid film for the upcoming season espaecially for the spreader...I'll post pics of it over the weekend or fri when I get..