1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 dodge ram 1500 w/ Fisher SD setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by zeek, Oct 23, 2009.

1. zeek

zeek Member

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

That's a cute little setup! :jester: No, it should work out well. Did they not cut the lower trim? It doesn't look like it. If that's the case, resale should be better down the road. My concern would be ground clearance with the push plates.
  3. zeek

zeek Member

I had to take the bottom valance off, and cut a small hole in bottom bumper grill is all. The truck has plenty of clearance, and without any weight in the bed it only squated about 1.5". It will plow fine for what I will use it for, you know, Mall of America, Home Depots, Wal Marts, ect.... Nah but it sounded good
  4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Looks great. :nod: For some reason those Fisher plows look sturdy as hell to me.
  5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I was going to go with the SD, but I saved 150 and some weight with the HT. Haven't used it yet but I'm happy with it.
  6. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

thay sure are!
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice set up and I hope you have a great winter.
  8. zeek

zeek Member

Thanks alot....And yes i hope WE, have a good winter. I live in Ashtabula so lets hope for sure. Come on Lake Efeect Machine......
  9. SSCharged

SSCharged Junior Member

Old thread but i have the same truck and color just a 2012, could you pot pictures of the front end with plow off, and thats an sd series? I was looking at a ht. any issues since install?