1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Chevy 2500 Plow Truck with Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kellems, Mar 2, 2011.

1. kellems

kellems Junior Member

This is my 2009 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 crew cab gas 6.0 liter with a 7 1/2 ft western pro ultramount plow with removable wings, and a SnowEx 1075 Salt Spreader. The truck is the wt package it has 45,000 miles on it, cruise control, xm radio subscription expires June, cloth seats, vinyl floor, towing package, new firestone transforce ht's installed December 2010. The Plow and spreader are 2 winters old and in southwest Indiana they didn't get a lot of use as you can see from the pictures they are in great shape. I have a cart for the spreader that works great it, a emergency plow repair kit, yellow light for the cab, I also have 3 of the small plow carts. The decals will be removed upon sale. $34,000.00 for the package obo. Will consider selling plow and spreader separate. I have a few more pictures just PM me your email address and I can send them to you. All of this is located in Dubois, IN