1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Chevy 2500 Plow Truck with Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kellems, Mar 2, 2011.

1. kellems

kellems Junior Member

This is my 2009 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 crew cab gas 6.0 liter with a 7 1/2 ft western pro ultramount plow with removable wings, and a SnowEx 1075 Salt Spreader. The truck is the wt package it has 45,000 miles on it, cruise control, xm radio subscription expires June, cloth seats, vinyl floor, towing package, new firestone transforce ht's installed December 2010. The Plow and spreader are 2 winters old and in southwest Indiana they didn't get a lot of use as you can see from the pictures they are in great shape. I have a cart for the spreader that works great it's in the pictures, a emergency plow repair kit, yellow light for the cab. The decals will be removed upon sale. $34,000.00 for the package obo. Will consider selling plow and spreader separate. I have a few more pictures just PM me your email address and I can send them to you. All of this is located in Dubois, IN

P2230542.jpg

P2230543.jpg

P2230544.jpg

P2230547.jpg

P2020510.jpg

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck man!

How do you like being a US Lawns Fran?

3. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Thanks! I like being a franchise a lot they are a great company to be affiliated with.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, its good to hear. I looked into it about 5 or 6 years ago but never got a call back from them.

5. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

Will you pm me about how much for the spreader and what you will include with it? Thanks!
    AverageJoe

6. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Sorry I sold the spreader yesterday but hadn't gotten it updated yet.

7. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

Thanks!

AverageJoe

8. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Price Drop. I would take 29,000 for truck and plow package.

9. kellems

kellems Junior Member

sold sold sold

10. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Not sold buyer backed out. Would take 28,500 for Plow and truck.

11. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Here's the truck since I took the decals off.

P3160575.jpg

P3160577.jpg

P3160573.jpg

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not to be nosy but why are you selling? getting out of us lawns or?

13. kellems

kellems Junior Member

Yes I'm going to be moving to a new area and can't keep the franchise there. I have another job lined up already so I don't need it anymore.