1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Chevrolet 2500HD 1LT 4x4 loaded

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Italiano67, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Here is a list of options. 2009 Silverado 2500HD Regular cab 1LT 4x4 Summit White Excellent condition
    6.0 liter, 6 speed auto, 3.73 locking rear, factory 18 inch forged aluminum wheels and all terrain tires, ebony interior, steering wheel audio controls, cruise, tilt wheel, CD, snow plow prep, trailering package,heavy duty battery and alternator,black rubber floor covering, fog lamps, power mirors, LED roof marker lights,power seat, cruise, power locks, Bluetooth, diamond plate side and front bed side covers, floormats, mudflaps. Still under bumper to bumper warranty, 5 year 100000 mile drivetrain warranty, 18500 miles. Blue book private party value at 28,125. sale price 26,500 serious inquiries only please
    Available by 4-27-11. # 920-819-4536

small truck.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Reduced to 25,500.00. New truck ordered.

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Why are you selling with only 18000 miles?

4. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I am getting a 3500 this time. I usually buy a new truck every year or every other.

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Ah makes sense that seems like a fair price for the truck and miles! If it only wasn't white... I would be interested

6. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

LOL. My last truck was white and the new one will be too.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Given the opportunity all mine will be.

Good luck with the sale, that's the perfect plowing truck.

8. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

24,500 buys it. Excellent. condition.

9. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey. I am thinking about updating a little. What is the front end rated for? I really like 1 ton trucks too, but I might be able to get away with a 3/4 ton. Can it handle a 1.5yd salter and a v plow on the front?

10. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

The only true difference between the 1 ton and 3/4 ton if they both have the snow plow prep nad trailer packages is the 1 ton comes with helper springs in the rear. which you can do your self cheaper than they will sell it to you for. everything else is the same

11. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I am not sure what the front end is exactly rated for. It was the heavier rating when I ordered it. Yes it can handle both the plow and the salter with no trouble. I had a boss Vplow and and vbox on it. Let me be clear that this truck is very clean and was taken very good care of. There are no signs of abuse from winter work. I can email more pics but they are too big for adding here.

12. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I probably wouldn't be able to buy anything for a while yet. I have to sell my truck first and some other stuff.

14. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Anyone else have any interest in a very nice truck? I might do a little better for a member. You wont find a truck at a dealer in this condition for anywhere near this money.

15. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Truck is sold.