1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 BOSS VXT Power V-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by medfire4905, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medfire4905

medfire4905 Junior Member
    from Midwest

Selling my 2009 BOSS 8'2" VXT Power V Plow with SmartHitch2 and SmartLock cylinders. I am asking $4,400 obo for the blade only or $4,800 obo to include the wiring harness, RT3 mount, and SmartTouch2 controller. I recently changed jobs and I am selling my truck for a smaller car so I will no longer be able to use the plow. This same plow brand new retails for $6,537.83 not including the back back drag blades on gotplowparts.com. This plow was lightly used and is in excellent condition. I added back drag blades from backdragsnow.com in 02/2012 ($225). In order to get the back drag blades to align correctly the cutting edges were also replaced in 02/2012 ($364). I will include the original cutting edges taken off as they still have approx 1" of cutting wear left. I am willing to split the mount, harness, and controller once the blade is sold in case I need to deliver it. If there are any questions you can reply here or call/text 414 840-5646. Ask for John.

It can also be seen here http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/3325985151.html

- RT3 mount for a 99 - 10 3/4 & 1 Ton Chevy/GMC
    - Vehicle side wiring from a 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
    - Handheld SmartTouch2 V Blade controller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. medfire4905

medfire4905 Junior Member
    from Midwest

This plow has been SOLD!

Thread Status: