1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 boss 7.5 super duty Parts diagram

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by snowcrazy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

Hello All, Im headed to buy a used super duty plow. Last year I bought a snowdogg used and there website had a diagram of each part such as wiring harness, light hook ups, yada yada yada. Im still somewhat a rookie so I was hoping to get some type of a list or printout of What all I need to make sure when I get this thing today im not leaving without anything?? I know, I sound like an idiot but it was simple with the printout that snowdogg supplied from there site, it also listed each individual part number with the pics. I cant find that at the boss site.... Any help appreciated.......
  2. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

bossplow.com, click the tech support tab near the top of their site, click the parts posters tab, chooses straight blade under the plows category, this is a detailed parts poster along with part numbers for your plow. You can also click on the manuals tab for assembly manuals, etc.