1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009-2010 SMITHCO Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Sep 27, 2009.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFPngX86k1I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFPngX86k1I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

SCWHINNG! Awesome job dude.
  3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

That's an awsome vid!!!! Great job!!!! And nice equipment, you appear to have done well for yourself!!
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

YEA man! So good I watched it twice :cool: That song made it what it is. Bet ya love the new snowpusher too! :salute:
  5. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

That is a sweet a** video man,how do you like the pusher on a q-tach compared to the bucket mount.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  6. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Cool Video.

It still puts a smile on my face seeing the John Deere skids using Bobcat light material bucket. Think I saw that before in other or same footage.
  7. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thats an awesome video you put together. Good luck this winter
  8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Good Job man,

There lucky to have you working for them, and making them sweet Vids!!!

I would like to get some Vids like that put together this year.
  9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Thanks for all the good comments guys. Speacial thanks to my girlfriend for helping me put this video togeather.
    P.S I think the video is currently not working cause I think youtube is pulling the audio on it, lol have to wait and see.

I work for smithco just so you know. I dont own the equipment as there has been some confusion here on this before. Another guy and I are in charge of the snow removal so the equipment is treated as though it was our own.
  10. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Farmer, that video gave me a chubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need the next 2 months to fly by and give me some snow!.

11. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

the last two trucks in the vid working together.....that clip should have lasted longer! Great Video!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

cant imagine why:rolleyes:
  14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Just couldn't't resist could you! Well all confusion has now been cleared up so no need to worry about it. I post this stuff for the people that enjoy my videos and enjoy the business of snow removal. Looking forward to the winter ahead and conversing with all the great people here on plowsite. If there are any negative aspects of business anyone would like to take up with me please feel free to send me a PM. I don't mind a negative comment now and then but I think this one has been beaton to death! lol I'm here for personal enjoyment and for the knowledge of others! Thanks again for all the great comments guys. We appreciate it! Thanks

oh im not worrying about it, i was just saying i cant imagine why any one would be confused as to weather or not you were the owner of said company.
  16. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Keep up the good work 4X4, looking good.
  17. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Farmer, once again another awesome vid. I actually watched it twice. My Wife just rolled her eyes,lol. Good luck this season!
  18. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice vid,

Too bad I wasn't the first to jump in with "You own all that equipment?" lol
  19. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, movin some snow at :59! Great video. I have wanted to do something like that for a couple years but am too lazy to get out of the truck and take pictures or videos while plowing.
  20. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

nice, when can we expect to see it on cableone