1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009/2010 ne usa

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by svh19044, Oct 20, 2010.

1. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

It was a good winter, not normal for Philadelphia PA suburbs, but I enjoyed it....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!! How do you like the JCB?

3. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

I love everything about it, but working around chemical towers and scraping against buildings, the view was the selling point. Getting in and out through the door while watching the other cat operator slip and fall on top of the icy bucket is also pretty amusing.

This season will be it's 4th season, so it's still pretty new.

4. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Visibility out of the right side must suck though when the arms down?

5. svh19044

svh19044 Junior Member

The arm sits lower than any other skid steer out there when it's down. Some people complain about visibility because as they are traveling with a load and the arm half up, it blocks the view out of the right. Every skid steer I have been in has been worse though, so I don't know how that reasoning is justified.

You can see the curvature in the arm that makes it sit flush against the body, well below line of sight out the right side.