1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2009 1 ton ready to work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Snow Master, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

I was sick of all the break downs and finally gave in. Brand new 09 silverado 1 ton with 8'2 v-boss ready to go. Will travel.
  2. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

I just bought a 09 3500srw also...How does it handle the plow??? Can you crank the torsion bars up like on the older ones? I am thinking about a 9ft Meyers Lot plow..How about a couple pics....
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Same frame and suspension in the 01-09's. My NBS carries my 9'2 Boss the same as my 02.
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

you should have gotten the 9.2 like dave. unless you do drives. and you just bought a new truck and plow with no accounts and looking this late in the season for work...
  5. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

I have plenty of accounts, but now i have an extra truck to put to work.

It handles the 8'2 boss like a champ. It's kinda tight in the cab and hard to see all around, but it has plenty of power to push even the deepest of snow. The rear end is jacked up pretty high, but i figure a couple hundred pounds of salt might help a little.