1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 White Dodge 2500 Hemi 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rgory, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Rgory

Rgory Member

I have for sale a 2008 White Dodge 2500 Regular Cab Long Bed Hemi. It is 4wd and is considered an "SXT" which includes power windows, power locks, sliding rear window & cd player. The truck is a 1 owner and has been well cared for. It only has 29,000 miles so you do the math. It was a back-up plow truck and the plow has been removed, the exterior is almost flawless.

Now before I get slammed and told how many good deals are out there, I want everyone to know that the asking price is just that-- asking. The truck by no means will be given away but if someone is interested in a great truck, with low miles, & has money lets talk.

Asking $22,500 (see above)

Pictures can be seen here from previous post:
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=120377

2. Rgory

Rgory Member

The link no longer works so I thought I would add pictures below.

Truck01.jpg

Truck02.jpg

Truck03.jpg

Truck05.jpg

Truck06 (2).jpg

3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

What part of Illinois are you located. I may know someone who might be interested.

4. Rgory

Rgory Member

Oak Lawn, it is a south Suburb of Chicago. Let me know.

5. Rgory

Rgory Member

Want to bump this up.

Had quite a few people message me about the truck, Still for sale