1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Tundra

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Nova9414, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Nova9414

Nova9414 Junior Member

2009 Tundra

I am looking for info on installing a plow on my 2009 tundra. It has a 3/1 leveling kit in it. I wanted to go with a v plow because that is all I have ever plowed with but I think it might be to heavy. Any ideas? Thanks for your input.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  2. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

3. Nova9414

Nova9414 Junior Member

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I have seen quite a few Tundras in my area with 7.5' Boss V plows. They all look like they handle them very well.

5. Nova9414

Nova9414 Junior Member

I called a car dealer ship today and they told me I would not be able to put a v plow on because they do not make a undercarriage that fits. I find that hard to believe. I need to find out alot of answers. Have you heard of anything like this?

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You should call a plow dealer and tell them what you have for a truck and what you want for a plow. As for as Boss gos all of there push plates are them same except for the Sport Duty plow. LIke I said I have seen atleast five Tundras around with 7.5' Boss V plows.

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member