1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Super Duty

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sharpcutlc, Dec 9, 2007.

1. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

Here she is 2008 Super Duty with Western 7'6 Plow...

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Nice ride man. Cant beat a nice new truck. Juts wondering why you only went for the 7.5 footer for that big truck?
  3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck
  4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice superduty!!
  5. rredd13

rredd13 Member
    from ontario

cause its a ford...if it were a dodge on the other hand they dont make plows big enough....lolwesport just kidding nice truck ...always better when new:redbounce
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck and plow set up. Why the 7.5'? We want some pics of you plowing. Looks like you live down south with all that snow.
  7. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

Hey guys thanks a lot. i am from notheast ohio and that snow was going to be chance of 1-2 but we ended up geting 4-5.. i went with the 7'6 because we do a lot of driveways that are all my lawn clients. the western wings are next so that will help out a lottt.. im haveing trouble posting the right size pics' can you tell me what size to use? thanks
  8. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Nice new set up...I love the white truck with the red plow...

Good luck!
  9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks nice!
  10. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Do you have any more pictures of your truck? Like a side shot? How does the new front end hold up the plow?
  11. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

here's a side shot. The Truck handles the plow like a champ it maybe drops 1/2 inch when raised. its a 6.8 v-10 and pushes verrry good...

12. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Power Joke or Triton? How do you like it? I typically dont like Fords but it looks real nice :salute:
  13. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

thanks guys i will get a lot more pics up here when i get some more and some videos. the truck is a trition v-10 and has a ton of plower...
  14. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice new truck. Hope you make a lot of money with it this year.