1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Simplicity Pro - 13hp/32" -

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Feb 7, 2009.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I just talked with me dealer and he's pretty sure he actually sold me a left-over 2007. I will lower the price to $1500. I bought it in late fall of 2008. As you can see I've like never used it

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

make me offers guys.........

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I will take $1250 tomorrow and not a penny less. Supposed to buy some mowers and could use the money.

If it DOES NOT sell tomorrow the PRICE will GO BACK to $1500/obo.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

my dealer offered me $1000 on trade-in...I could use the $$$$ though. So $1000 and its yours + 7 bags of calcium I have left-over which I paid $150 for....

6. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Like everyone else, We are owed a lot of money. We are very interested in this. Are you willing to meet us 1/2 way? We have the 13HP Honda with power shoot and it's 38" wide. I think it's the biggest Simplicity makes. The work OK. I like the single stage Toros the best but we need another large snow blower for walk ways.

7. loudredram

loudredram Member

were you on the side of the road gettig a visit on monday in MIne hill on 46

8. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Looks like a nice snowblower

Good luck with the sale

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yep, but I had actually called the cops on the guy in the silver Jeep. He was driving 70 in a 30 and had no plates....cop said he was unregistered/insured, almost cause me and a few other people to crash.....can you say insurance NIGHTMARE!!!

thanx, its a beast but I need some cash towards some new mowers for this season..

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump to the top!!

trade for a 36"-52" mower with value of $1500 or more or take $1000 cash..

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

TO bad you where not closer i have a 42" Simplicity Rider i would through at you,

12. GLS

GLS Senior Member

I'd love to purchase this unit if you were closer. We have two of these, they are great blowers.

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yes they are!! I just need the $$$$ otherwise it wouldnt be for sale....