1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Pro Plus 8.6 F/S Or Trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Apr 16, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I am thinking of selling or trading my pro plus for a Exmark turf tracer 48or equal. Or im looking to get $3000 OBO cash. The plow was bought on 1/9/2010, The guy I got it from, never used it, it sat in a garage. when I mean the plow was brand new, just take a look at the pic. So you figure I got 2 seasons on this one, and its been maintained since I got it home. For right now its just the plow for sale. I am debating on getting out of plowing all together, or just getting a strictly plow truck only. So truck side maybe for sale later on. Im located in Rockland NY.

P.S For some reason pics are failing to upload. Ill keep working on them

Also I have the original bill of sale from the original owner, bill of sale from him to me, and user manual. Cant get any better then that one for proof. LOL

2. fireboy6413

here are some pics, the white marks are lithium grease, to try and prevent the hardware from corrosion.

Western Pro plus 002.jpg

Western Pro plus 003.jpg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  3. fireboy6413

Here is a picture of when I first brought the plow home

Copy of 2008 Pro Plus 8.6 002(2).jpg

4. fireboy6413

Wow no offers, come on guys

5. fireboy6413

Today's price $2500.00

6. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

offer

I have a 48" Exmark Metro I am selling for $1800. If you weren't so far away I would offer you some cash and the mower. If you are willing to come this way maybe we could make a deal.

7. fireboy6413

That seems way too far, whats your zip code

8. firsttimeplower

firsttimeplower Junior Member

Would you take 2000 cash ?

9. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

want to sell the plastic flap separate?

10. fireboy6413

Not really, sorry Still for sale

11. firsttimeplower

2500 is your firm price ? Haven't received a pm or email. Just was wondering

12. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

How about a price for the whole package truckside/plowside

13. fireboy6413

I really dont think m going to sell truck side, im still debating if im going to keep plowing with this truck, if I do then im just going to get a smaller blade. Im going to make a decision on that more towards winter, so for now its just the plow, I think $2500 is very fair for this plow. Like I said I have been very anal with this and the white stuff again is lithium grease to avoid corrosion on the hardware.

14. fireboy6413

You see these going for 2500 all the time and they dont have the deflector thats a 200 option right their. And never will you see a paper trail from the place of purchase till me.

15. fireboy6413

Guys make an offer, and ill go from their

16. firsttimeplower

$2200 cash ?

17. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

still got her? and where about in NY are ya?

18. fireboy6413

Im in rockland county Ny 10970, Im about 40 mins from NYC. Firstime, give me a day to sit on that price ill let you know deff by tomorrow night

19. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

OH! darnit....too far away! Nice Blade! good luck with the sale...