1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Polaris RZR with PLOWS!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pushin 4 u, Jan 31, 2010.

1. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

I have a 2008 polaris rzr with a 60" Moose county blade up-front and a homemade 48" boxblade out back. It has a plexi-windshield, sport roof, front and rear pre-runner bumpers, stock tires and rims along with stock aluminun rims and tires. I have a polaris trunk, and rear sport rack with a speaker-system and amp for an i-pod. this thing ROCKS!!! Play in the summer or make some money in the winter...$10,000.00 takes it the way it sits. Here are some pics...call if interested @ 815-955-6721 Brian

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  2. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

I forgot...the enclosure goes with it also. There's also a 2007 Aluma 6x10 aluminum trailer that hauls the RZR that I'm asking $1,700.00.