1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 LOAD TRAIL flatbed for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kb9ude, Apr 9, 2010.

1. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

I have a nice equipment trailer for sale. It is 20ft long, 14k capacity with brakes and ramps. 2 5/16 adjustable coupler or could be swapped out for a pintle.
    I am asking $3500 OBO...
    John

LOAD TRAIL 001.jpg

LOAD TRAIL 002.jpg

2. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

Here is a link to Load Trails site for the specs. There is several options added to my trailer. This trailer had been pulled maybe 1,000 miles at the most. Very good condition with the highest load ever on it 5,000lbs.

http://67.199.42.2/CH14.htm

Feel free to ask questions. I have a Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with snow plow for sale. I would love to make someone an awesome deal on both truck and trailer.

John
    jphippard@yahoo.com

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What all options do you have on this trailer? My dad is looking forsomething to pull his JCB 406 around.

4. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

2 axles with brakes
    Cat Yellow paint-2 coats
    102" wide front and rear of fenders
    Diamond plate drive over fenders
    Square tube rail in front

John

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What's the width between the fenders?

It's 18' flat, plus 2' dovetail, I assume?

6. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

83" between fenders

18 flat + 2 dovetail

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm really only in the market for a gooseneck or deckover if it were bumper-pull, but this looks like a really nice trailer...

8. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

Thanks for looking!!

John

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I talked to my dad about it. He really wants a 24 footer with the triple axle. So I am out. I'll bump it for being a awesome looking trailer.

10. kb9ude

kb9ude Junior Member

THANKS!!!

John