1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 John Deere 44 hp Cab/Heater/Front Snowblower/Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nateatvtc, Mar 9, 2013.

1. nateatvtc

nateatvtc Junior Member
    from Vermont

John Deere 3720 HST
    370 Hours

This is a great running John Deere 3720 4x4 compact tractor. The model 3720 HST comes with 44 hp turbocharged engine, 1 set of rear remote hydraulics, mid and rear PTO, deluxe cab, heat, AC and hydrstatic transmission. If you are looking for a great running John Deere tractor with 300 cx loader and SBX59 snow blower but don't want to pay the price of new then this tractor is for you. The John Deere SBX59 snow blower alone is a $5,500 option! There are no dents, dings or cracks and all the glass is great! The air ride seat makes this machine a pleasure to drive. The R4 industrial tires do not leak, have plenty of tread and the rears are loaded. This machine even includes an engine coolant heater.

The SBX 59 front mount snow blower uses the loader hydraulics for raising and lowering as well as chute rotation! There might not be a better way to deal with snow removal than this. The unit can be removed in a matter minutes.

The 300cx loader has a maximum lift capacity 2,200 lbs at a distance of 24" from the lift point. The loader also has John Deere quick hitch so you can quickly remove the bucket and add forks, etc.

Asking $32,000 which is a killer price. A new one set up like this would run $42,000.00

IMG_2432.jpg

3Mf3Ib3L15L35Fc5Hcccse2ff6b5415c1123c.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I own this exact same set up and can personally say the deere blower works AMAZING and overall a 3720 is a fantastic tractor

good luck with the sale

3. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Awesome price for an awesome tractor. When i bought my kubota it was between that tractor and the kubota, and kubota had better financing at the time.

Off topic question: what kind of dump trailer is in the back ground. Can you PM me some info on it?

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

The price includes the blower?

5. nateatvtc

nateatvtc Junior Member
    from Vermont

Yes, the price does include the snowblower.

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Would you sell it without the blower? If so could you pm a price.

7. nateatvtc

nateatvtc Junior Member
    from Vermont

Viper881, I posted a message on your 'wall'. Hopefully this is what you were looking for. Nate