1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 John Deere 244J Loader like new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmansfield1801, Sep 2, 2010.

1. jmansfield1801

jmansfield1801 Junior Member

i have a 2008 john Deere 244J loader like new little over 1400 hrs we used it mostly for forking things around at our shop and that was what we baught it for there for we only have a set of forks for it when we needed a bucket we used our skid steer bucket it has cab air radio ride control skid steer adapter plate aux hydrulic 2 speed trans so you can road it for plowing or whatever wondering if theres any interest as we just baught a new cat 906H we are basically trying to switch all our equipment to cat i live in Hesperia Michigan my number is 2316241656 call me with any questions

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Price and any pictures?

3. jmansfield1801

im gona take some pictures today but im thinking around 58,500 cuz its in great condition

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I don't think you'll get 58k but good luck on the sale.

5. jmansfield1801

6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Sharp unit

Good luck with the sale.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

They want 62,000 for that thing. Not sure its worth that. Also I know its not your price either. Good luck with the sale. Wish I could update my dads 1990 jcb for this.

8. jmansfield1801

well we baught a new cat and priced a deere and that is a good price for what they go for new but whatever if you dont want it or u want something for nothing why even comment it dont matter to me if it sits at our shop for anything less then that we will keep using it