1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Ford F350 Diesel Dually, Crew for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MLC Service, Feb 16, 2011.

1. MLC Service

MLC Service Junior Member

Selling my personal F350. I have never plowed with this truck and I don't drive it in the winters.
    Has only 16,700 miles. 6.4L powerstroke, Lariat. 4.30 diff, GVWC 23,500lbs with tow haul, if I remember right, 4x4 shift on the fly ,leather interior, heated seats. Tow package, Auxiliary switches, 6CD, Cruise, AC, PW, PL, Ford's unlock keypad on the door, running boards, clearance lights, spray in bedliner, backrack.

I used this truck to pull a 16' landscape trailer with mowers on it. It's really overkill for the 4,500-7,000 trailer I pull daily in the mowing season.

Asking $42,000 or best reasonable offer.

Engine and Tranny are still under warranty until 100,000 miles or two more years I believe. Never had problems with this truck.